Wednesday 6 April 2011

Ratiocination

What?
We have to ask.
Well they are both (?) words (yes yes keep reading) which cropped up in a film that Jill and I watched the other evening. We've had the DVD sitting around for a several months. But the weirdness begins like this - I've never heard the term ratiocination spoken out loud before but it's in the title of a song that's been sitting  in my playlist for at least a week before I watched the film. Spooky eh?

What's even spookier is that nobody knows what it means or if it's even truly a word at all - although we could construct a methodical and rational argument to prove its existence, if we were clever enough.

So only a few days to go before the next show and I've got my music sorted and arranged in a temporal relationship - one piece to another - although it's possible that I may indulge in a little tergiversation (see, there's two of them) before Sunday.

The film's called 'Wit'.

Well that seems like a lot of words so here's a picture:

Life before Culture Lab Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment